There are a lot of misconceptions out there about brothels in Nevada. If you have the wrong information about prostitution when you visit Las Vegas, you can get yourself in trouble. That trouble can mean legal trouble, or being the victim-of-a-crime type trouble.
Prostitution is legal in Nevada, but not in Clark County, which is where Las Vegas is located. Although illegal in Las Vegas, we're pretty sure there are prostitutes there, but you'll be violating NRS 201.354: "Engaging in prostitution or solicitation for prostitution".
Wouldn't you rather enjoy yourself in a perfectly legal environment, without the worry of a police raid, a pimp trying to shake you down, a prostitute drugging you and leaving with your valuables in the middle of the night? Woudln't you rather be sure you won't catch any STD's? Of course you would.
You'll be able to enjoy yourself much, much more without all the worries associated with illegal prostitution. Check out our list of Nevada Brothels. We're sure you'll find a girl that can meet your very specific fantasies.
I we had a nickel for every time someone asked us how much it cost to roll in the hay with one of Nevada's working ladies. It's the most common question out there.
Look at it like this:
Would you ask a real estate agent a vague question like, "How much does a house cost"? Most of the time (not all), the answer would be "it varies".
The cost to party with a girl generally ranges based on many factors, including, but not limited to:
- What type of "party" you want. This is very important. Want her to be your "Girlfriend"? How long? Do you want her to tie you up and kick the heck out of you? These matter in overall cost.
- Supply and demand- How busy the gir's schedule is. Do you like a girl who is very much in-demand? Then it'll probably cost more money. Maybe you like a brand new girl who doesn't yet have her clientele established and willing to work with on cost.
- Respect and your attitude. If you have a bad attitude, there's the chance that a girl will raise the price to put up with your abhorent behavior. If you have a good attitude, your courtesan may actually look forward to spending her valuable time with you. Yes, it's possible. These girls are professionals, but many enjoy their work most of the time. Make sure you respect their time. On the other hand, if you feel like you're being disrespected, or the girl has a bad attitude (it happens!), ask nicely if you can see someone else.
- Your hygiene. Does your host have to hold her nose when she gets close to you? Does she have to hose you down with a fire hose before getting into bed with you? Well, she may not mind if you leave, unless you have the money to make her not care. But no guarantees.
- How good are your negotiating skills? You probably have a budget you need to stick to. Of course, you'll try to stretch your budget so you maybe able to come back sooner rather than later. On the other hand, your chosen lady wants to get her worth.
The answer is, there is no answer. Most of the girls are independent contractors and set their own prices. They ladies have to split their income with "The House" which offers them client opportunities, a place to stay, a safe environment, and operating legally. Your money isn't just going to her. The girls have overhead that they need to consider and so should you.
This is one of the main reasons you want a legal brothel as opposed to picking someone up off of the street. Nevada law requires that the working ladies get tested regularly for STD's. Check Nevada STD requirements under NAC 441A.800. Now, you probably won't get a written guarantee, but to keep their brothel license, all ladies must go for regular STD testing.
Ha. Well, that all depends. We'll just say, if you aren't sure, you may want to tread lightly on the subject. We can tell you that many of the girls in these brothels enjoy partying with women and couples, not just men!
Maybe you and your significant other would like to spice up your love life. Or, maybe you want some tips from the girl on some new things that feel real good for your wife. We can't say how your wife will feel about this, but we have to tell you to be careful on your approach.
Prostitution in Las Vegas (and all of Clark County) is illegal. Sending a prostitute to your hotel room, house, apartment, car, high rise, or flat, is illegal.
Some people think that if they contact a legal brothel to send a call girl to them, it would somehow be legal. This is called an "Outdate" and is certainly not legal.
Great question! We get it so much, we wrote a complete blog post about it.