How Much Does It Cost for a “Party” In a Nevada Brothel?
I we had a nickel for every time someone asked us how much it cost to roll in the hay with one of Nevada’s working ladies. It’s the most common question out there.
Look at it like this:
Would you ask a real estate agent a vague question like, “How much does a house cost”? Most of the time (not all), the answer would be “it varies”.
The cost to party with a girl generally ranges based on many factors, including, but not limited to:
- What type of “party” you want. This is very important. Want her to be your “Girlfriend”? How long? Do you want her to tie you up and kick the heck out of you? These matter in overall cost.
- Supply and demand- How busy the girl’s schedule is. Do you like a girl who is very much in-demand? Then it’ll probably cost more money. Maybe you like a brand new girl who doesn’t yet have her clientele established and willing to work with on cost.
- Respect and your attitude. If you have a bad attitude, there’s the chance that a girl will raise the price to put up with your abhorrent behavior. This is confirmed by an interview done with Roxanne Price, currently at Sheri’s Ranch in Pahrump, Nevada. If you have a good attitude, your courtesan may actually look forward to spending her valuable time with you. Yes, it’s possible. These girls are professionals, but many enjoy their work most of the time. Make sure you respect their time. On the other hand, if you feel like you’re being disrespected, or the girl has a bad attitude (it happens!), ask nicely if you can see someone else.
- Your hygiene. Does your host have to hold her nose when she gets close to you? Does she have to hose you down with a fire hose before getting into bed with you? Well, she may not mind if you leave, unless you have the money to make her not care. But no guarantees.
- How good are your negotiating skills? You probably have a budget you need to stick to. Of course, you’ll try to stretch your budget so you maybe able to come back sooner rather than later. On the other hand, your chosen lady wants to get her worth.
The answer is, there is no answer. Most of the girls are independent contractors and set their own prices. They ladies have to split their income with “The House” which offers them client opportunities, a place to stay, a safe environment, and operating legally. Your money isn’t just going to her. The girls have overhead that they need to consider and so should you.